- Get Help
- Client Choice Food Pantry
- Feeding the Future
- Mobile Pantry
- Drive-Thru/Walk-up Food Boxes
- Saturday Food
- The Emergency Food Assistance Program
- Everyday Eats
- Rent and Utility Assistance
- Public Benefits Application Assistance
- Client Computer Room
- Homelessness Support
- Community Table Health Clinic
- Shower and Laundry Truck
- Get Involved
- Our Story
- Directions & Hours
Hours of Operation
Pantry Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Friday: Noon to 3:45 p.m.
Wednesday: Noon to 5:45 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
THE PANTRY IS ALWAYS CLOSED THE 2nd WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
Food Dropoff: Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
8555 W 57th Ave., Arvada CO, 80002
Phone: 303-424-6685 | Fax: 303-403-9911 | info@CoTable.org